Friday, January 30, 2009

So I am totally excited. I bought myself something I have been wanting for awhile. A air popcorn popper!!! No butter or oil needed! Yessssss! I cant wait to use this remarkable machine. I hate buttered popcorn. At the movie don't even think about getting butter on the popcorn, and I try and find the white pieces that don't have the butter from when it was popped. Its no bueno. I love kettle corn, but even at home popping popcorn in the microwave I cant do the regular buttered popcorn. Now people, I can have my popcorn and eat it too! I bought it Wednesday, I almost used it last night, but decided I probably shouldn't eat anything else. But this weekend... watch out. I will be a popcorn popping queen!! I know I shouldn't be this excited, but turns out not much is going on in my life, and little things excite me!

No comments:

Post a Comment