Thursday, January 29, 2009

Are you there weight loss? Its me Celina

So currently I am going to the gym about twice a day. I go running on my lunch at work. At least 3 miles, sometimes a little bit more. Katie and I have been doing the horrible Jillian workout at night, and last week when we didn't I went running after work as well. Am I seeing results? NO!! I am one of those people who need to see results to continue having motivation. I weigh the same as when I started this crap a month ago. I have only cheated on the diet a few times, and my main source of food has been yogurt, string cheese, and salad. I eat like crap so this in itself is a feat. I know its only been a month, and I am really hoping that maybe the fat is turning to muscle which I know weighs more and all that bull, but really? I don't give a hoot! I want the number on the dreaded scale to start dropping! It needs to happen, and it needs to happen soon. February better be a good month and by my bday I better look like a fox. If I don't I will begin eating away my sorrows again, and that's going to be good for no one.

1 comment:

  1. As long as you focus on the number on the scale as your indicator of progress, you're going to lose patience and quit. Also, if you'd stop trying to flirt with me and pick up a barbell you'd be fine. :)

    ReplyDelete