Monday, January 26, 2009

A lot nervous

So at work on Friday they sent out an email saying they are laying off about 60 people at Parker. Now this is between all 3 sites, but still in Ogden its going to be about 12-20 people. Im nervous as all hell people. I havent worked in Finance for very long, and Im feeling very expendable. Seriously. Also we dont find out till Feb 2nd who goes. Really please dont give me 2 weekends to think about this, my stomach has been in knots all weekend already, not to mention for a freggin whole week! I know the economy sucks right now. Real Bad. Thanks again Douche Bush. But I really need my job. I have absolutely no idea what I am going to do if I dont have one. Look- When you have really no saving and your pretty much paycheck to paycheck its a tad stressful thinking about no paycheck. And as bad as it sounds, I really dont want to be on unemployment. Trust, I will be if need be, it would just make me feel as if I have failed! I need a gallon of tequila, and some limes right now. My bubble bath while listening to 'Hotel California' over and over again, didnt even help last night. Now thats a problem. For future reference: I'll be hookin on 25th, charging quite a bit, but trust its worth it!! I'll also be drunk, so I'll be pretty nice, and thats worth it in itself!!

Also Jess was upset I didnt mention her in my blog. My sister Jessica got braces last Thursday... She still looks like a classy hot dame. She is gorg either way and we all love her. We also love her new 'boyfriend' Mace (I dont know if they are official) Even though he didnt like my skinny jeans. She also was in a break-dancing battle on Friday. She did the swinging arm. Quit it. Also Im going to need for the Sports page in Ogden, Utah to not have people that want to have a break-dancing battle. Thanks

1 comment:

  1. Lordy I second the brake dancing shenanigans at the page. Yikes !

    ReplyDelete