Tuesday, February 3, 2009

What....a relief

Turns out 25th will have to wait. For a bit at least. I still am holding onto my job!! Heaven knows what would have become of me if I was sitting in the unemployment line right now. I'm not kidding about 25th I WILL NOT go back to Stop & Shop. What else is new....Jeff told me I was pretty professional at this blogging business so I better not let him down. Also pretty hilarious comment on the weight loss Jeff. For those of you who don't know, Katchie's husband Jeff thought I was hitting on him once at the gym. Not to say that big guns and red hair isn't my type, cause well... isn't it everyone's? but I was just saying hello. He didn't remember me, cause no one ever does. So it took him about 5 min before he said to himself. 'Ohh wait! That's Jessica's sister!!' Anyway. We watched the fights this weekend. GSP ( or SGP if your me and like to but the St. first) is super hot and I would do him anywhere any time. That is not a joke. I would just tell him to not talk. I don't really like seeing people get the living hell beat out of them, but if your getting paid for it I guess its your bad. and Georges put a whoopin down. I was just very happy when they called the fight cause dude didn't even know where he was. Poor fella. My advice to him?? Hit the gym!! Jokes, people jokes. Then Sunday was the Superbowl. I was hoping for the Cardinals to win but only because I heard the story of Kurt Warner who is a very good soul... They lost, but not by very much. Note to all business' though: Uhhh next year could we work on the freggin commercials? Its most the reason I even watch the Superbowl, and none of them really made me chuckle this year, and I dont like that. PETA's commercial with hot babes rubbing veggies all over them would have at least thrown a little bit oh ' Uhh WTF was that?' in the commercial mix, but ever since that nipple business half time and commercials have gone downhill. DAMN YOU J.T AND JANET, DAMN YOU!!!

2 comments:

  1. So relieved you still have your job! And HELLO Chuck Norris look-a-likes are EVERYONE'S type! Silly Sue...

    ReplyDelete