Wednesday, January 21, 2009

DANIEL AGAIN!! WHOOP WHOOP

So guess what people?? That's right, I'm Celina Sue Daniel once more!! I didn't know that a last name could make you so happy. Except I feel as though a 1000lb weight has been lifted off my shoulders!! Also in other totally awesome news, Obama is now President of the United States!! I don't like to get to political, but I feel that this is the best decision we have ever made as a country! He is just what we need, and I really do believe not only is he going to turn this country around for the best, but it is going to help us as a people become much better, and understanding of others. OBAMA ROCKS!!! Also as for former president Bush. Look dude. You blew. Thanks for the shit you have left this country in. If I lose my job, I'll be writing you a very unpleasant letter stating how I really feel about you.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah for being a Daniel again!! They are pretty much my favorite Mexican's!

    ReplyDelete