Thursday, January 29, 2009

Yes I'm a child

Okay. I think I need to set some things straight. Turns out, I talk a really big game with nothing to back it up. It has and always will be this way. I'm like a little dog, I act really tough, when I'm about as tough as a wee fly. You guys are shocked I know. I think everyone should know I can, and am willing to have a deep, profound, emotional conversation about anything if you need to talk I'm here. I will help you with situations. I will give you advice to the best of my knowledge. I will try anything in my power to help you with whatever it is that is disturbing you. Just know. I do not have deep, profound, emotional conversations with anyone when the person involved is myself!! I am UNABLE not unwilling, UNABLE to have a conversation when it has to do with me, when its a tad emotional or deep. I cant do it. I make jokes, that is what I do. Other than that I cannot do it. I get nervous, I get uneasy, I even get a little nauseous. I just had someone attempt one of those conversations with me, and let me tell you, this person got no where and now I am shaking, and very uneasy. I have been this way for my entire life, and I'm fine with keeping my true problems and feelings bottled inside to be discarded the only way it knows how to escape. I cry over everything. Katie your right. I'm pretty sure the crying during commercials/batman has a lot to do with the fact that I'm a crazy person and cant talk about anything that has to do with me personally. I know I'm crazy, I need to be laying on a couch right now talking to someone who can give me crazy pills. But I'm fine with it. Please don't make me try and talk about me, because it really does make me uneasy. And as this person just found out you get no where! I'm now going to go throw up my lunch. Just so your all clear on how crazy I really am. All this person wanted to know was why I try really hard to not date friends or co-workers, when 'because I don't want to' wasn't a good enough answer it went downhill for me. This person wasn't even trying to make me uncomfortable. I'm just a big Loon. But we can talk about you anytime!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment