Monday, January 19, 2009

MICHAEL BOLTON YOU ROCK MY WORLD.

So Katie and I have rediscovered a gem in the music world. I knew of this wonderful song many moons ago, and and grateful to say, I have found Michael Bolton-' I said I loved you, but I lied' again-Thank you Katie, thank you. Let me set the mood, work with me people:
Waves crashing, a black stallion running slow motion with his mane blowing in the breeze... Are you there? I am.
This song is gripping in so many ways. I know what your saying 'Really Celina? Michael Bolton?' Well let me tell you ' Sit back friend as I take you on this roller coaster of bliss.'
The music itself in this song is worth writing about, not to mention the horse. But then here comes Michael, also with his flowing gorge locks.
He sings to you 'I said I loved you but I lied...' and you think... What?? Why would you lie about something like loving me? But then, just when your about to turn it off and listen to some man-hating rock music.... He takes you by the hand and leads you back 'Cause this is more than love I feel inside, I said I loved you but I was wrong, cause love could never ever feel so strong.... I said I loved you.... But I lied' Gripping people, gripping. Katie and I have rocked out (literally) to this song many times in the last month. And let me tell you. People should pay to see this. There is singing, and full out hand motions to compliment the raw emotion. People in the cars next to us get quite the show. People google this song if you don't know what I'm talking about or have forgotten. If you disagree.... Well you can suck it, because you obviously know nothing of great tunes.

No comments:

Post a Comment