Monday, January 19, 2009

FUN FACTS ABOUT CELINA
* I am extremely shy around new people.
* I get major anxiety around big crowds of people. (ie. why I hate Vegas and NY.)
* I cry....A lot. Commercials, movies (Batman-Dark Knight- It happened people-Katie yelled at me for it.), TV shows (hello, solid 6 times during biggest loser). pretty much anything. (Katie thinks I should see someone about it.)
* I hate confrontation (I know I talk a big game!) Even when its other people around me, I get sick to my stomach, it makes me so nervous.
*I love yogurt but have a hard time eating it. It makes me gaggy. Same with bananas. (bananas also have to still be green)
* I could live off white rice, and ice cream (Not right now of course, I hate you Gillian!)
*In public restrooms I MUST use 3 paper towels to dry my hands. No more, no less. (Hate the air dryer)
* When I am done cleaning house, I must light candles before I can relax.
*I sometimes shower with the lights out, with just candles lite.(Look its very relaxing)
*I cannot eat in my room.
* To hang out in my room, it HAS to be clean.
* When eating in the living room, I have to find something to watch before I can start eating.
* When undressing for a shower I cannot take my shoes off in the bathroom- It drives me nuts to have shoes on the floor in the bathroom.

--Turns out I'm a crazy person and I just realized it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment