Monday, January 19, 2009

SONGS THAT SOOTHE MY SOUL:
* Hotel California-Eagles
* Lightening Crashes-Live
* Don't stop believing- Journey
* City-Sara Bareillas
* Gravity-Sara Bareillas
* Strawberry Wine- Deana Carter
-I know there are a couple more that I cant think of right now. But even at my craziest I hear one of these songs, and I just makes me close my eyes and breathe.

Songs that I cant get enough of right now:
* Lollipop-Lil Wayne. People--DO NOT JUDGE ME!!! I dont even know why I like this song, it is horrible but I love it.
* I'm So Hood (the remix)-DJ Kallid- Same as above. Trust me Im usually a country girl!
*Live your life-T.I
*Unbeautiful-Lesley Roy
*Circus-Britney Spears
*Anything Paramore
*Love Lockdown-Kanye
*Sober-Pink
*Your not sorry-Taylor Swift

No comments:

Post a Comment