Monday, February 16, 2009

5th wheel

So. This last weekend was Valentine's Day. I personally think V-Day is a pretty stupid holiday, but when your with someone you love I'm sure its okay. I was supposed to be doing a meal and depressing movie, but Katie went out and got a date. Congratulations. To her. Not being a smart ass either, I am excited for her. So I was going to be sitting at home, alone. Whatever I was fine with that. Then my sisters boyfriend Mace, said that I should come along. Sweet soul that he is. The only reason I went?? Sushi. I heart sushi, and it had been awhile. Turns out I should have stayed home and stuffed my face with cookie and ice cream, while crying over a good movie.
Apparently I had a sign on my forehead that read " Fret not world! I'm here to take your abuse, and not be seen!" I guess my outfit was not black enough nor fancy enough. I'm not even trying to be negative Nancy right now. Even the damn waitress at sushi looked around the table and said ' So only 4 of you tonight?' Ouch. I guess I really did blend into the back round. Awesome. Trust me people I really don't give two shits that I didn't have a date for V-Day. Even if I had a choice, I don't think I would have taken it, there's far to much pressure on that day for romance. I'll just be sure to never be the 5th wheel again. And just so everyone knows, Friday the 13th is super lame. If Jessica can fall asleep with screaming and killing, it was no bueno.

1 comment:

  1. Listen apparently your waitress was really good at counting... how can you be missed! Your fabulous!

    ReplyDelete