Monday, February 23, 2009

Geezzz....

So this weekend was Christy Kay's b-day. She had a heaven and hell party. It was pretty fun. Everyone dressed up and the decorations were pretty awesome.

Well as most of you know Im not a big socialite. I usually am pretty quiet, and would rather listen. Turns out when Drunk Celina is around non of that is the case. What can I say about Drunk Celina?? Well she's a lot like a really excited Jessica. She is super nice, loud, chats with everyone and expresses her love for them. Drunk Celina is the one who attended the party on Friday. So here is my apology:

I am sorry for everyone who had a witness drunk Celina. Im sure I said some really dumb, loud, obnoxious things! It was the Tequila. Honestly. This is why I dont drink often. To sweet Farrah, I'm so sorry that I was Chester the Molester with you. I adore you and I think you are super sweet. I dont remember if you were up for what happened, I just remember doing it. Most of you already know, cause you were there, but I grabbed Farrah and kissed her. Now, Im not a lesbiana... I guess I just wanted to kiss my friends that night. There was only lip action people so dont judge!! So I'm sorry Farrah!! As for Katchie??? Well she wanted it!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment