Monday, February 9, 2009

Movies, Movies, Movies.

So this weekend I saw quite a few movies... Friday I went and saw the new Underworld. People- this movie is freggin awesome. Everyone should see it. I already loved the underworld movies but you get the whole story since its the 'first' movie in the series. And you understand the rest of it so much more. I know I'm lame but I love getting the whole picture. And that damn Victor! Pretty much a real dick father. Anyway. Then Saturday Katie and the rest of the people I know went on big dates and saw 'He's just not that into you' Which I hear is pretty good. I went to dinner with the ex. Which was real fun considering I already had an awesome headache all day. I guess I shouldn't be mean. It wasn't bad, we were civil, and fret not Jess I was just being nice, I have no intention of getting into the mess again! :)
Then I went to Adriana's (Yes, Katch the mexi-store) by myself to get these delicious popsicles or (paleta's in the mother language) They are the best things ever. The cucumber chili kind? Quit it with its deliciousness. Sounds weird but trust its devine. Also not very many calories. Then I went home and popped some unbuttered popcorn, and watched 'Madagascar 2' which was real cute, and ' Vicky, Christina, Barcelona' which was kinda weird. It was narrated some of the time, and I dont like that.
Then Sunday I watched 'The sixth sense' on TV- The only M.Night Shyamalan movie that is worth watching. Then I proceeded to watch ' My best friends girl' which was pretty funny. I told you I was a movie whore this weekend. I also got the T.I cd. Apparently Im pretty hood as of late, but look its actually not bad. And the song 'Dead and Gone' with Justin Timberlake? Pretty awesome.

Also just a question: What is appropriate for friends to do when they dont get the answers they want out of you? Call your other friends and ask them without your knowing? I dont think so. If I dont tell you I guess I didnt really care for you know. Turns out Im not married anymore so I have no one to answer to. Thanks. Not saying this happened. Just sayin.

No comments:

Post a Comment