Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Oh to be 24....

So turns out last Saturday (March 7th) was my b-day. The big 24!! Apparently I am the only one who thinks that this is not that big of a deal. People after 21 the next big b-day is 25 when you look at your quarter of a century of life and wonder 'What am I doing with my life!!!!' and have a pre-mid life crisis. I still have a year for that. So we didnt really do all that much. Friday I went to dinner and a movie, (watchmen) pretty good, but 3 hours of blue men penis. Which...whatever fine by me I guess, it was kinda nice to not see boobs all over the screen. Not that peeps is that hot to look at.... anyway getting off the point there! Then Saturday we went to Famous Daves ( my fav place in the whole world!) which was delish. (Dear Mr. Dave, a tip of the hat to you and your freggin amazing BBQ sauce!) Then we ventured to Katchie and Jeff's, Katch was in Vegas so she was missed, but we watched the fights, Then at 1130 my sweet dear sister Jess said it was time to go to Rumors (Everybody RUMORS!!!!) which I had stated many times throughout the evening (even though she denies this ) that I didnt feel like going. I was good with chillin where we were and drinking bev's there or at someone elses house. I had a major whole-head headache going on. The kind that goes from the back of your neck clear to your eyeballs. ( No good people). She of course declined. So Mark and I drove separately (because not everyone can fit in one car!) and we "went to get gas" and ended up watching a movie on the couch, where I also changed into sweats. So it was a pretty good night! Of couse I was receiving hateful text messages all night about how lame I was. Well next year I'll be sure to have a huge bash to celebrate my quarter century of doing nothing with my life. So until then, deal with it!! Love you Jess!!! But I did get some pretty awesome makeup from my awesome sister! So I love you even more for that!! Oh and Mace! Also thank you to Katie for the sweet Cardigan and book, and Katchie for the cute shirt (medium was perfect) and everyone else who showered me with gifts!!! It was a really good b-day regardless of my not wanting to go to Rumors (Everybody RUMORS!!!) Ask Mace about that.

1 comment:

  1. Happy belated bday! Sorry I missed it, I have been having the cold lately and it pretty much sucks. Vic's bday is coming up in like two weeks, so I will keep you posted on the events of that. Talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete