Friday, May 1, 2009

Lately...I've been thinking...

Just some thoughts that have been going through my head lately:

  • Why is it as soon as your day one hiccup they keep coming?
  • Can cats be allergic to bee's, and if so should I take Wilfred(my handsome man) to the vet for his swollen cheek that looks like he has the mumps?-(Idiot, don't eat bee's, they bite back.)
  • Why do I have road rage (like crazy road rage) when I know full well I suck at driving?
  • How come dogs are always so happy even after being yelled at?...and how can I be more like that...
  • Am I going to (one day far from now) be a good mother, and should I seriously think about taking anger management before thinking about kids. (seriously) * Read previous thought*
  • Why with the older I get, the thought of kids gets more terrifying.
  • How do I get a job putting trivia on sting cheese and why in the world are a cats whiskers called-vibrissae?
  • Why do you always get home from someplace much faster than it took you to get there?
  • Why can I not loose any weight??(oh wait, I have to go to the gym for that right?...)
  • Why would Gold's gym be so stupid to shut down 12th street before really having a plan to have something other than 23rd for all 2472 1/2 people that now attend 23rd?
  • If drinking 100+oz. of water a day can help you loose weight, can not making that goal just add water weight? (I have not had 100+oz. since writing the blog about a 'system' I had thought through.)
  • Why is the book always better than the movie? And which is better to do, read the book first or watch the movie first? (I hated the movie The Davinci Code, but was the book and all the details to fresh on my mind?)- So should I wait to read Angels and Demons till after seeing the movie, so I'm not angry about what they left out?
  • In 10 years are we going to learn that splenda, sweet & low, and all the other no calorie sweeteners causes some weird cancer? (If so, I'm going to be upset)
  • When are we going to learn that to actually loose weight you have to do work, its never going to be in a miracle pill?(after work I'm stalking up on hydroxi-cut,they just took it off the market, I have a good liver, I'll be fine. :)
  • Why does it cost more money to try and eat healthy then going to McDonalds and getting it 'super sized'?
  • How is it we have sent a robot to Mars, but we cant make tires, or windshield wipers last forever?
  • Why in every movie that is 'in the future' is there no trees and no nature, just really tall apartment buildings where we all live, with flying cars, and we all listen to someone on a tv? If that is our future count me out. I hate the mall, I dont need to live with everyone. Thanks.
  • Why do people think Im mean, when in reality its all just being funny.? I'm not a mean person to anyone in real life, because when I accidentally make people feel bad, I feel horrible and vomitous.
  • Is vomitous a real word?
  • Why is it people are always so surprised when I will full out cry on a commercial, tv show, or movie? -Do you think my heart is that cold?
  • Should I go back to school? (by school I mean the ATC to get a finance/accounting degree, not real college school. Thoughts of real college depresses me to the core of my soul,yes I have one.)
  • Should I get a 2nd job to help with the mountain of debt I somehow have? And can I find something that is literally a few days a week after 6?
  • Am I considered a 'grown-up' at 24? And if so why do I still feel like I should be in high school, not to mention look like Im still in high school.
  • Do I intimidate people? ( I dont mean to, if I do)

And I guess lastly:

  • Why do I have nothing interesting to blog about except random, useless thought that 4 people will read, all of which I talk to on a somewhat regular basis(Katie, Katchie, Jessica, Christy-Kay, and possible still Jeff, which Im sure he has stopped since Im not that interesting.)

1 comment:

  1. 1- You are not intimitading but I'm a bitch soooo.....
    2-vomitous - not sure if that is a real word, sorry love
    3- I also which I could be more like the dogs... not the jerry curl part like the pood's but everything else maybe
    and 4- You are very interesting and I heart your little half Mexican heart

    ReplyDelete