Wednesday, April 15, 2009

little more on Britney

Okay, so still on the high of last night I started reading some reviews of the show to see if everyone else loved it like I did. Apparently not. Whats not to love about jugglers, acrobats, contortionist, and Britney is little sleezy outfits?? What do you expect people. One article said the show wasnt a concert, but an over-the-top spectacle trying to make a compelling case for herself as the current queen of pop. UMMM HELLO!! SHE IS THE CURRENT QUEEN OF POP!! She is a performer she does it for a living. Hello. I thought it was a great show I dont give 2 shits if she didnt sing live. Thanks. Ohh and apparently the encore of 'Womanizer' is quite sleezy, I AM PISSED I MISSED THAT!!! Are people that do reviews ever happy??

1 comment:

  1. I am so pissed you went.... she is pretty much my favorite... shooooot

    ReplyDelete