Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A few more things...

I forgot to mention a few things about life when I wrote earlier. May 25th something spectacular is happening. What you ask?? No Doubt in concert at the E Center with who opening??? PARAMORE!!! SHUT YOUR FACE UP RIGHT NOW!! I heart Paramore, and if you dont know of who I speak.... Shame on you! They are so good they have 2 songs on the Twilight soundtrack along with other fantastic CD's. Seriously if you do not know them I suggest you leave your house right now, drive to the nearest music store and purchase Paramore's Riot CD. I'll wait....... I've had it for over a year and can still listen everyday without it getting old. I think I do listen everyday actually. The 2 songs on the Twilight soundtrack are 'Decode', and 'I caught myself'. Listen people listen.
The other thing I forgot to mention:
4 tweezers
3 hair ties
1000 bobby pins
a pencil
eyeshadow
a long straw looking thing
a big ball of candle wax
and an assortment of varies things that were unidentifiable.
What do all of these things have in common you ask?? They were at the bottom of my sink! I swear the only exaggeration there is there were a few less than 1000 bobby pins. SICK!! The sink has had trouble draining since we had a mishap with the candle that is by the sink. We no longer light it. Katie bought some liquid plumber, and it made it worse. Katie was thinking of writing a stern letter to liquid plumber because the bottle says 'Satisfaction Guaranteed' and we were not satisfied. So we decided to be plumbers Sunday night and take the U looking thingy off the thing under the sink (Im pretty profesh at knowing plumbing terms). We thought this was going to be a big deal. Turns out the U thingy comes off quite easily (good to know) and these are all the things we found. Liquid Plumber didnt stand a chance. Needless to say she will not be writing that letter.... In other news Katie and I are now taking up small plumbing needs if anyone has a U looking thingy they need fixed. The transformation to lesbeans is almost complete!

1 comment:

  1. Hey cutie, so I am a slacker and didn't get my invites out for Vic's bday this Sat. I know Katch invited all the girls over to Twilight, and that is totally cool if you do that (I actually would rather do that) but I didn't want you to think that you or Katie were not invited over here for rockband!

    ReplyDelete