Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Its official....

So its been awhile since I have blogged, but not much has gone on. I've seen a bunch of movies, hung out, tried to go to the gym (unsuccessfully) ran outside and hurt my hip/groin bone/joint area, so just the usual going on with the fitness. But some news, Mark and I have made it 'official' Now... Look. Apparently he didnt even know we were supposed to have 'the talk' because he hasnt done that since high school. Well arent you grown up and mature. We pretty much had this via text, after having breakfast with Jess and Mace where she pretty much just said ' Have you had the talk?' He was pretty annoyed at the fact that all his friends are in our business to which I said ' Arent you in everyones business, and really? Like you didnt know this is how we all are?' So after him saying he wasnt mad, which I think he was, I got pretty annoyed, but I guess its official. Nothing else to really say so I'll just make a list of things I love.
THINGS I LOVE: (in no particular order)
*Rain(sound and smell)
*Ice cream
*The pets, (even though I yell I love that damn dog!)
*Paramore
*The Fam.
*Friends
*spaghetti
*Mexican candy
* All candy (I really do think I have a problem)
* The way you feel when your having a really good run. (No pain or exhaustion)
*Bread
*Lightening/Thunder
*Cleaning with the music really loud.
*Rocking out in the car with the windows up and no one next to you (so you can really get into it- It happens people, ooh does it happen.)
*Sandra Bullock
*A book you cant put down.
*A movie you can cry at, but you cry because its happy
*Making Wilfred make punches in the air while saying (yeah, yeah)
*Massages (heavens do I need one)
*Bubble bath with just candles lit
*Shower with just candles it
* The dark (see above :) )
*Not having to drive somewhere
*When the ex has to call and be super nice to you after he was a complete crazy bipolar ass just a week ago cause he needs a favor. HAHA IDIOT!! And can do nothing but say sorry and thankyou so you'll do the favor! Oh man thats so good. I LOVE IT. (ps. The only reason Im doing the favor is it has to do with my bronxie poopoo. and I dont want the dog on the streets till he gets back)

No comments:

Post a Comment